Romans 12:2 NKJV
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what it is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 NASB
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.
* Today I am starting a new theme. Renewing your mind. In the next few days I want to post verses that may help you to think along this way.
I have been following a person by the name of Kiley Butler. She works with Christian women who deal with anxiety. I have found her to be very helpful in this area, I am dealing with anxiety.
If you type in her name in your search box her information will show up and you can press the buttons for information.
Even if you don't have an anxiety problem I think you will find her very interesting. She works with her husband which he works with Christian men.
No comments:
Post a Comment