Thursday, July 11, 2024

Joshua 1:9 God will be with you wherever you go

 Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

*In this verse, first thing, we see is that the LORD had given a command for the people to be strong and courageous. We, today, can believe that the LORD is going to be with us and help us to be strong and courageous in our lives. 

 The next thing we see is that the LORD our God will be with us wherever we go. What a great promise and truth. If we allow our minds to think these thoughts then we can have great victory in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 101:8 Lord

Psalm 101:8 Early I will destroy all the wicked of the land, That I may cut off all the evildoers from the city of the LORD.