Psalm 31:9-10
Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am in trouble; My eye wastes away with grief, Yes, my soul and my body!
For my life is spent with grief, And my years with sighting; My strength falls because of my iniquity, And my bones waste away.*
* This is not an encouraging Psalm but I am afraid that at this moment I am feeling a lot like David. My iniquity is not like David's but I do have my own iniquity and my own grief.
I have been under care and am working out, with God's help, all that is keeping me away from His love and His care as I know He is with me all the time.
Your prayers would be appreciated as I go through this time of grief. Thank you.*
As the day went on, and with the help of God, I was able to calm down and get relief. I read a lot of verses and also read in Turning Point Magazine & Devotional for June the following:
"Whenever we find ourselves in a difficult place, we find a promise from God and place our faith in it."
No comments:
Post a Comment