Monday, January 1, 2024

Obey

Today is the beginning of a new year. I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has for me this year.

In reading an article it suggested picking out a word for the new year. Thinking and praying about it I came up with obey. 

So for the next  few days we will look at verses dealing with obey.

📖

Deuteronomy4:30-31

When you are in distress and all these things come upon you in the latter days, when you turn to the LORD your God and obey His voice (31)for the LORD your God is a merciful God, He will not forsake you nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of you fathers which He swore to them.

📖

This verse was written to the Jewish people, but it can apply to us today as God is still a merciful God. He watches over His children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 101:8 Lord

Psalm 101:8 Early I will destroy all the wicked of the land, That I may cut off all the evildoers from the city of the LORD.